Baas - Awaken

Baas(Bays)

Well ive been putting hard work into this track and I would appreciate it if any of u guys gave it a spin and left some feedback/criticism of it. Please dont be afraid to be as honest, I appreciate your comments whatever it is!! Thanks

The first track on my myspace player:
http://www.myspace.com/jarmbass

:drums:

Baas(Bays)

common guys ... why do people look but wont say anything?
Even if u just say you like it or dont like it is helpful, but silence hurts, its like all those hours and hours of work put into this song doesnt even get a simple response.. :cry:

aflex

forget that haha it was the myspace player fuckin up, i find tracks like these are more for listening pleasure than used for playing out, i like it dude

Last edited:

thin king

not bad fella - I'd like to hear it properly rather than on rubbish myspaz as I can't comment too much on production as I can't tell whats you messing up and whats myspaz messin it up!!! anyways the flow is pretty tastey does need a few change ups I reckon here and there before that reece comes in and maybe a few vocal stabs for interest. But as the basis for a tune I kinda like it and look forward to the finished product!

Shogun

Vinyl Assassin
Yeah sounding pretty good, could defo use with a few change ups and a bit more variety in there and personally I think it needs something else at the start to give it a proper build up/drop into the bass.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i like it bro, im not a big fan of the two chord strategy but still, pretty enjoyable song

Baas(Bays)

sweet thanks for the replies all. Ur comments are spot on and will help me out a lot :) Im gonna work on this then I will put up an mp3 or much better quality version since myspace player likes to make drums sound like shit!