Ayala - Together

It has a nice groove to it Ayala! I like the sounds you have used. Does the bass distort a bit too much or was that an effect you were going for when it reach's its peak?

cheers buddy, yeah it does a bit, i need to limit it a little. just hits high that bit too much i think

yeah, well it sounded fine on my monitors, but ive put the tru another system and it peaks, so glad you pointed it out too

I'm not a big fan of house, but I can appreciate your production. Good stuff, man. :jacko:

Aha thats cool man, it's expected on a dnb forum. but cheers mate. i've been wanting to make house for a long time, just always found it hard to get the progression right and house tend to need real tight production, hopefully im getting there!

Aha thats cool man, it's expected on a dnb forum. but cheers mate. i've been wanting to make house for a long time, just always found it hard to get the progression right and house tend to need real tight production, hopefully im getting there!

Well, I've heard good house before along my trails, when I used to enjoy electro, etc. -cringe- haha, but anyway, it seems like you're getting there fast. So, don't give it up if it's what you're strivin' for, cause it's not bad in anyway.

Really nice now. Heavy as fuck bass, lol. It seems more lively now, more full. Really clean and heavy. Good stuff, man.

Also, checked out Humble Flea - love that vibe and the melody, etc. all to that. Brilliant stuff (y) It's probably become one of my favourite songs up next too Skream - All Hail. Really liking it.

Easy man thanks, glad your feeling em!

Keep in touch as i'll be finishing Humble Flea in the month.

Sounds clean to me, make sure you don't limit before peeling it back some in the channel. Sounds good though man, nice and clean. Also soundcloud can leave artifacts in tunes, when i mixdown with my monitors it sounds perfect, 24 bit of course but once soundcloud gets it, they smash it and you will get artifacts..

cheers guys and yeah, trouble makers i agree, no artifacts thru my moniters what so ever

A dnbproducer told me it was harder for him to make house than dnb, but i see u did a great job there man :). Quite a funky beat isn't it :)

ey cheers man

i'd agree with him, ive always found it hard to get the right progression for house, i started off wanting to make house tunes but just always sounded cheesy - then i got into dnb, now im enjoying having a shot at both really

Back
Top Bottom