Awesome Amens

@ Kilotone- some very nice tunes there, especially on Volume 2, cheers for those mate, going straight on my Zen
@ Vega you got some brilliant tunes too bruv, are they available for download?
peace

Thanks mate,
Throwing Hammers will be an on going thing so make sure you check back in a few months for another update.

There does seem to be a lack of break sample based dnb these days. I dont know about anyone else but im getting bored of the straight dnb sequenced kick snare combo...

Boom cha, Boom cha,Boom cha, Boom cha... CUT THAT FUCKER UP!

(imo)

Thanks mate,
Throwing Hammers will be an on going thing so make sure you check back in a few months for another update.

There does seem to be a lack of break sample based dnb these days. I dont know about anyone else but im getting bored of the straight dnb sequenced kick snare combo...

Boom cha, Boom cha,Boom cha, Boom cha... CUT THAT FUCKER UP!

(imo)

x2, it's times like these that i really appreciate peeps like Paradox- the dude is a true badman, his tracks imo arent amazing but the drum work is awesome, true innovation, fucking drum and bass, some artists forget the 'drum' element can we have some more variation pweez?

and looking forward to more releases from you guys

no i am no joking, i only wanna no what it is mate,prob know what it is jus never heard the term before. thought u would be happy to spread the word.

OH MY GOD.

The Amen break.

The break without which there would be no jungle and no dnb.

So called because it is sampled from a The Winston's track called Amen Brother.

Youtube it.

If there is a junglist ABC, A stands from Amen.

Last edited:
It's quite sad. On DNB forum, a person who doesn't know what originated it.

fuck me, if i knew i was gonna offend so many people i wouldnt have asked, now i have youtubed it i know what it is, i jus didnt know wot the term meaned, i never hear someone call it that before. cos it has never occurred to me to find out.

so fuckin wot if i didnt know, is that a crime? cos the way u lot are bangin on at me it seems that way.

thought u lot would be happier to spread the knowledge instead of givin out greif, which i think that is slightly sadder then not knowing what a break loop is called.

Last edited:
fuck me, if i knew i was gonna offend so many people i wouldnt have asked, now i have youtubed it i know what it is, i jus didnt know wot the term meaned, i never hear someone call it that before. cos it has never occurred to me to find out.

so fuckin wot if i didnt know, is that a crime? cos the way u lot are bangin on at me it seems that way.

thought u lot would be happier to spread the knowledge instead of givin out greif, which i think that is slightly sadder then not knowing what a break loop is called.

EZ bro.

Back
Top Bottom