Austrian Liquid Funk inside

DonShifty

Hi Guys! This is my first Post on this Board! I am looking for some good Feedback to push my Skills!
I had two Choises - DoA or this board. That Decision was easy for me :lol:

So here i am, hope somebody will listen to this one! :2thumbs:

I have absolutly no Mixdown-Skills and no Monitors or else, so pls don't wonder.
Sounds are all made with Massive and i am using Cubase

enjoy it!

Last edited:
Well for no mixing skills or monitors I think you did a pretty damn good job. I like it. Love the ssamples reminds me of a camo + krooked song I like. Good stuff. Your drums sound tight a hell btw. So here u go since no one had a word to say for my first post. Ill extend you the courtesy. My only reccomendation would be to.. keep at it. Maybe throw another sound in there to make it bigger
Good stuff.
-heart @ttack

Thank you for your Feedback ChahliG! Glad u like it!

Right now its just the intro + mainpart x 2 and Im not happy with that! So u're absolutly right! I have to find some new sounds for the second mainpart!
Not easy because i am very bad @ melodies ... :shake:

About the Mixingskills: I'm meaning the muddy freqs which i can not handle. specialy the hats! Dont know how to get them nice and clean! hopefully someone got tips about that one!??
Right now i try to exchange them with better hats. we will see..

I will update the tune later!
Ty!

Maybe a cheesy fx noise swhoosh filtered could give it a bit bigness, the drop isn't that bad, the mixdown, hmm, crank the bass up a bit. If it's a reese make the lower mid/mid a bit more audible. It's not bad, never give up.

everything sounds sick, and im not gonna help you with the mixdown, because everybody on this board rips on how bad mine are so im in no place to feedback lmao but it sounds ok to me - however im listening in laptop speakers at the moment but i can hear crazy compression jumping out at me and its a bit ringing on the ears, i think its the kick and snare causing it , have you compressed the whole lot or sidechained anything? just something that jumped out but everything else sounds pretty gooood bro

Because other have touch on the mixdown I will stay purely on the tone of the song. It is well put together. The intro when you break down into the low passed teasing reece, wonderful! The drum roll was fun too. the stab at the top of the freq spectrum could be wider. At 2:12 when the stab changes it could not hurt not add some effects on them just to give a little character. Vocals are fun too.
I think you did a good job on this song and hope to hear more from you.

Hi!

U're right Alcapone! Drums are all sidechained with Kick and Snare. Also the Synths.. I use a Ghost Kick and Snare as Trigger.
But i like that so far. Think that fills it with some Movement. U think its too much?

Another Update:

I didnt change something in the Track but i played a bit with the Ozone 4 Plugin..
Had no Idea what i am doing :D Glad i found some Youtube Tuts... If anybody could give me some advices - that would be realy awesome!

So thanks anyway for the Feedback! I'm really glad that there are some good People around on this Board!

Back
Top Bottom