Attn ALL PRODUCERS

Digitalbil

I am making 3 compilation mix cds called “For the People by the People”. The tempos for each of these will be 125(BPM), 140(BPM), and 180(BPM). I am looking for songs of all styles. If you are interested in having a track/song on it please send me a cd via regular mail or email. The mailing address for cds is 5020 Elmhurst Unit C West Palm Beach FL 33417. If you are going to email it to me please make sure the song is compressed using win-zip and is less than 10megs in size. The email address to send it to is Digitalbil@gmail.com . I am looking for artists that are not signed to any major labels. The whole point of this is to find artists that have not been discovered yet. If you are signed you may still send in a track. Make sure that you include information for me to contact you by; Such as Artist Name, Mailing address, Email Address, Phone Number, Track name, BPM, and style of music that you consider it. You may submit as many tracks as you would like. If your track is selected we will be posting your contact information on the cd. The reason I am doing this is because I feel that there is a lot more hot music out there than what is being pressed to record. This mix cd could open some doors that might not have been available to you before. Since most producers are DJ’s, you could get some bookings from doing this. I will be doing a tour as well in support of the cd. Since I am putting your contact info directly on the cd, people will be able to contact you directly. If you have any questions or concerns then feel free to email me at Digitalbil@gmail.com

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Digital Bill
Add ME-------www.myspace.com/Digitalbill:flame:

Back
Top Bottom