Attn 1992 (and anyone else interested in '92 - '94 tunage)

Originally posted by V Matt
Some mixes on this site that would be right up your street

http://www.jungletekno.com/home.htm

The Randall / Kenny Ken @ AWOL mix is fucking wicked. Brings back some memories of quality nights at Paradise :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Yeah it was because of a link ("breakizm") on that site that got me in contact with an old raving friend of mine (whos now providing webspace for the "archive" folder on this forum). Crazy ehh? Both are quality sites! :)

Project One track?

Thanks for the links, V Matt.

If you mean the old Paradise at Balaam (Dance with Feeling/AWOL) I know what you mean. That was my first taste of REAL jungle in a club.... That was heaving! Ahhh.... never looked back since!

BTW, Anyone know an old tune called "Murder" (I think - or at least it has a sample of a kiddie saying "Project One... Murder" in it) by Project One (Probably on Rising High) I just can't track it down... or am I going mad? Any clues?

Re: Project One track?

Originally posted by goose
If you mean the old Paradise at Balaam (Dance with Feeling/AWOL) I know what you mean. That was my first taste of REAL jungle in a club.... That was heaving! Ahhh.... never looked back since!
Same here :thumbsup:

To be honest, I was scared shitless the first few times I went. I found the punters a tad indimidating :lol:

BUT the fucking atmosphere in the place and tunes that got played will never ever be beaten :cry:

Back
Top Bottom