Apple iPhone appreciation thread!

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
With all those features and you call it an Iphone clone........iphone killer more like.

And by the way Nokia made and released their first touchscreen device (Nokia 7710) in 2005, so Nokia started the game that apple have supposedly changed ;)

Last edited:
With all those features and you call it an Iphone clone........iphone killer more like.

And by the way Nokia made and released their first touchscreen device (Nokia 7710) in 2005, so Nokia started the game that apple have supposedly changed ;)

7710 looks shit and I have never seen one, I however have seen iPhones everywhere, therefore Nokia didn't change shit and Apple did. That N97 even has the same blue scroll bar and even looks suspiciously like OS X. It won't sell shit unless it's easy to use and people want it. I currently have a Nokia so I am a fan. I am merely saying you can't deny the allure and power of the iPhone.

Do i care if you think the 7710's shit, i was merely making a point about the fact that Nokia made touchscreen devices before Apple.

Do you really think Nokia will use OS X software, it's just a blue progress bar which will no doubt change in colour when the theme on the device is changed.

Yeah i see a lot of iphone's too but i see more Nokia's and i do like the look of them (iphone's) but, as i said before i prefer function over form and if Apple don't come up with anything better then the N97 then i think they'll need a big re-think when designing another variant as god knows what Nokia will be planning in 6 months time, and I'm sure it'll be much better then the N97 posted above..

no I never said it would run os x. However nokia phone N80i did include itunes. Yes lot's of Nokia's, not one model, lots of different models.

Bottom line the iPhone is currently the best selling phone in the US. And I would think the biggest reasons are it looks cool and it's easy to use. Razr is number two btw.

Macworld is January so hold tight mang.

Last edited:
See over here i see more people that have the N95 or the N73 then the iphone and now i see alot of N96's....as for Razr's i've not seen any of them in ages.

So your in the US then?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom