anyone hitting ram on the 2nd?

Going to be a big night

It was a big night. Nuff sick bastards though, some fucking weirdo pinched my arm because he "couldn't resist it" apparently......

Andy C smashed it, so did C&S, Sub Focus (with his weird hair) Shy FX & Hype. Bad as fuck night!

Yeah fucking superb night - Andy C was quite, quite amazing, still the best night around!

Anyone know what the hell the last tune from C&S was? - mental indie intro tune!!!

Yeah fucking superb night - Andy C was quite, quite amazing, still the best night around!

Anyone know what the hell the last tune from C&S was? - mental indie intro tune!!!

I know what tune you're talking about man. Got a nice calm intro with some cool lyrics then the most disgusting drop that catches you by suprise. Really need to know what thats called. Andy played it mid-set as well. Andy C is the main man and always will be imo. I've said it already but that set was amazing!!!

yea i think thats the tune i was lookin for aswell:
http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=46894
insane night

I know what tune you're talking about man. Got a nice calm intro with some cool lyrics then the most disgusting drop that catches you by suprise. Really need to know what thats called. Andy played it mid-set as well. Andy C is the main man and always will be imo. I've said it already but that set was amazing!!!

Yes, I know the one. That tune is heavy. Really mellow to start with. Then sick as fuck! Need to know what this's called!

Yes, I know the one. That tune is heavy. Really mellow to start with. Then sick as fuck! Need to know what this's called!

Yeah damn straight! Think it might be the C&S/Plan B one that Jsest was talkin about - it just occured to me after I'd posted that somebody else had descirbed something similar!

Wish I could post some audio up so we could get an ID for sure!!

Back
Top Bottom