anyone got Traktor s4?

i have the A2, and it operates as a standard soundcard, just switch to it in the Logic audio interface settings, wherever they are...

Thanks mate, I was just thinking if i get the s4 then i could sell my sound card and put the money towards it. So i guess that's what i'll be doing.

Like the track in your sig by the way mate! nice one.

I bought a Traktor S4 about 3 months ago after visiting the site http://www.traktors4review.com/traktor/traktor-kontrol-s4-review/

Totally awesome midi controller dude. I play old skool jump up jungle on them and hip hhop. Kicks the ass out of any other controller on the market. I updgraded from my crappy vastax controller that I bought 2 months before the s4 and boy am I glad I did.

The s4 has maps to traktor software imediately after starting up the program.

If you can afford the price tag then S4 is my bestt recommendation mate.

Ciao

I've owned the S4 for over a year. When it comes to mixing you may have to manually adjust the beatgrid for DnB tracks, but it's a small price to pay for such great flexibility and potential.

The S4 also bonds well with Logic. Just set the controller to "Midi Mode" in Preferences and then map away. And if you want to use the headphone output of the S4, I believe you switch the output from 1-2 to 3-4 on the master.

Back
Top Bottom