Andy C

I bet people who think his track selection is crap only listen to sets from One nations and Random Crapcets. Listen to a long set of Andy's and he will take you on a journey like no other.

People talk about him like he's a god because he is that good. No-one gets close. Friction is good, Mampi can do some good stuff but no one is close to the executioner.

:word:

sounds like u know jack shit about mixing.

Sounds like you're a fuckin wiseass mate. Um, no I never claimed to a fuckin dj or a mixmasta, I'm just a fan of the MUSIC. And no, I've never seen the dude live. My comments were based on ONE cd I heard.
Mate....most Drum and Bass tracks are around 5 mins long from start to finish....Once you deduct the intro, and the breakdown you are not left with alot of time to mix tracks into...hence the quick mixes. Also, in that time, Andy manages to mix the tune in and double drop (which usually gets the best crowd response) and mix in teasers along the way.....he also works the mixer to max in terms and his personality behind the decks is like no other DJ. Go on utube and check out some clips of him. I very good friends with Andy and everytime i've been out with him he's always smashed it better than any other DJ.

Sounds like you're a fuckin wiseass mate. Um, no I never claimed to a fuckin dj or a mixmasta, I'm just a fan of the MUSIC. And no, I've never seen the dude live. My comments were based on ONE cd I heard.

So let me get this straight... you listen to ONE mix CD by a guy, decide that you've discovered something you don't like about his style, from this ONE mix, start a thread about this on a forum where most users clearly think the guy is amazing, then act all pissy when you get some stick for it...

I aint trying to bully you kid, that's not why I'm here, but sometimes we all need it pointed out to us when we're being a dick...

you've based your ENTIRE opinion on ONE whole cd?

this says it all.

So let me get this straight... you listen to ONE mix CD by a guy, decide that you've discovered something you don't like about his style, from this ONE mix, start a thread about this on a forum where most users clearly think the guy is amazing, then act all pissy when you get some stick for it...

I aint trying to bully you kid, that's not why I'm here, but sometimes we all need it pointed out to us when we're being a dick...
Ha! 'Dick'.....thats a great word...

You guys seem to talk about this guy like he's god?

HE IS GOD. Pfffft, doesn't everyone love Andy C?! He's the fucking dogs bollocks.

I counted how many times I'd seen him the other day & it came to 24 or something like that I think & he's always consistently wicked. He's a top producer & Ram's a big label, with some of the best artists on the scene signed to it or releasing on it.

As for the Nightlife series, I think it's heavy. The biggest tunes of the time it's released are always on it. That says something about Andy doesn't it?!

First off, you're in no position to fuckin call me kid, kid. I'm not a dick. I expressed an opinion of ONE MIX CD. ONE CD. I wasn't basing it on ANYTHING else. You're so fuckin quick to jump down a guys throat. And yea, im not afraid to post an opinion just cuz others don't share it, its the fuckin internet! And I didn't act pissy, somebody just made a smart ass response saying I didn't know jack shit. I never claimed to know lots of shit.

Back
Top Bottom