Andy C - RECENTLY & INNOVATION IN THE DAM

Dubplate Police.

Thooper Cerial.

:teeth:

Yeah man, post away.

Thats just one thing people get touchy about here, moody dubs...

right sorry if ive F**ed some people off
i appreciate the fact that producers work so hard to get their stuff out,
id just done a little editing myself and had a decent copy of it for mixing or listening
dont get me mixed up with other people, as soon as its released itll be in my D&BARENA shopping basket, and i, as well as others dont have much ideaa of when thats happenin
but until then, i think theres probably a lot of people who are lovin this tune and wouldnt mind a listen at home or a mix in the bedroom with it

Dont worry tho ill keep myself shtoom about that

cool to post djs mixes and stuff up on here tho????

Just wait for the tune to come out man!

Otherwise if you spend 3 months rinising a cut and shut dub you'll be bored of it by the time drops!

Plus you won't be able to appreciate how good it actually is bcoz all you've been used to is listening to the tune at shit quality

Just be patient man it's worth it to experience the real finished product and not a cheap knock off

Safe for the PM's guys, i've also got George Michael - Careless Whisper (Benny Page Dubstep Remix Feat Des O Connor & Fatman D Re-Double Lick)

But i'm gonna have to ask a minimum of 500 internetz for that.

Safe for the PM's guys, i've also got George Michael - Careless Whisper (Benny Page Dubstep Remix Feat Des O Connor & Fatman D Re-Double Lick)

But i'm gonna have to ask a minimum of 500 internetz for that.

I need Wham - Last Christmas (DJ Hazard & Taxman Bouncy Bouncy Wobblestep Drum Kick Re-Edit)

I will offer you 200 innert00bz

Mos....can you help a brother (yes racist) out?

Thats the only remix of it I haven't got, proper exclusive that fucker...

I've only got the Aphrodite & DJ Wanker Feat Michael Bolton Gabba Remix Accapella.

Which ain't all that funnily enough.

Back
Top Bottom