Andy C All Night @ Wembley Arena

Anyone else pleased he got Ant Miles to play a set? IIRC he did the same for one of the 25 years of RAM events.

Every video I've seen of it he's actually playing decent stuff which surprised me
It would be fun, wonder whether the system was up to the job for a crowd that size

System sounded nice and crisp from where i was stood nearish to the front

Much better than systems than Brixton or Ally Pally IMO

In all honesty I do say well done to him. He has done so much for the scene over the years and to sell out at Wembley is a big achievement especially when you think about where the music used to be. Keeping his set underground to such a varied audience is an achievement in itself. I think Andy will always be a badman at heart.

Pray tell more and enlighten us about these fictitious £100 notes Steves

Here's 4 hours of it

Who in there right mind records for 4 hours :lol:

I presume it's a compilation of various video recordings from the night.

P.s notice the guy recording with the big video camera on his shoulder at the beginning, well I predict a youtube video or a dvd of the night.

Pray tell more and enlighten us about these fictitious £100 notes Steves

bedroom dj's like Andy C & Steven C have plenty of these in our wallets ....

the-royal-bank-of-scotland-plc-100-pounds-banknote-obverse.jpg

Ive been to loads of raves at the Wembley Exhibition centre in the 90's which is favourable in size to where this was and the crowd was bubbling all over the place, amazing atmosphere, For me Andy's just didn't have it, looking around I could hardly see the crowd moving. I saw loads of groups just standing still drinking beer on the dancefloor talking, I suppose events like this attract day trippers. I just expected a little more in atmosphere. Andy was great as usual, but i hope he goes back to a more intimate setting next time, like a second 13 week stint at XOYO.

Andy would happily accept them because ....

View attachment 8212

Not a £100 note in sight in that pic Steves

https://www.scotbanks.org.uk/banknotes/legal-position.html

The legal position with regard to Scottish Banknotes is as follows:
Scottish Banknotes are legal currency – i.e. they are approved by the UK Parliament. However, Scottish Bank notes are not Legal Tender, not even in Scotland. In fact, no banknote whatsoever (including Bank of England notes!) qualifies for the term 'legal tender' north of the border and the Scottish economy seems to manage without that legal protection.

Fact is that many English shopkeepers can and will refuse to accept Scottish notes due to the pain in the arse in changing them, going out of your way to take them to the bank. Try spending a Scottish £100 in England and see if you don't get laughed at

nah they're accepted, usually through squinted eyes as somebody holds them to the light ... i've had and spent tons of them as i go to edingburgh on the regs

if it says 'sterling' on the note its legal tender, as per below ....

do a google search...

the-royal-bank-of-scotland-plc-100-pounds-banknote-obverse.jpg

All you absolutely slating a set you didn't even go an see and have no idea about?! He absolutely fucking slayed it and definitely went deep! Sound was on point and the production was spot on and staff seemed super friendly and helpful. Incredible night and definitely one to remember. Your all just stuck up your own arses! What happened to the dnbforum that would release the hounds every time a bad word was said against Andy?

Back
Top Bottom