Amsterdam D'n'B or Grime Nights

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
Afternoon people,going to Amsterdam for the third time next month and have been trawling through quite a few sites trying to find out if there are any good nights worth going to.I've been to a few places there before like the Melkweg,which that night was D'n'B,they do have Hype and Noisia there.........a week before i go:shit_happ
I've also been to Escape which was more on a house tip but good fun never the less as i was tripping out my face on mushrooms trying to do windmills....anyway,any advice or links will be much appreciated.

LOL,you dont like escape then?
How about any 24 hour bars where you can smoke and play pool?

no, no i dont like escape.
a particularly seedy 24 hour bar in the redlight comes to mind, theyve got a pooltable and youre free to do pretty much anything you want. there are a whole bunch of those bars around town, hostels have that too, or so i hear. oh and correction, the real link is spelled
www.futureresearch.nl

sorry man, the names of 24 hour bars often elude me for some reason. its in the redlight though, should be simple enough to find. if you want a proper poolhall i recommend club 8, you can smoke there and all.

Back
Top Bottom