Advertisements in production forum.

I don't see why not, but technically we have the advertisement part for it, or am I wrong?

Still, I don't know how this kind of things work, for example, if loopmasters is willing to pay dnbforum to advertise. I know there must be some kind of income from those events that appear in the banner at the top of the forum and all, so I'm assuming it'll be basically the same thing?

I don't see why not, but technically we have the advertisement part for it, or am I wrong?

Still, I don't know how this kind of things work, for example, if loopmasters is willing to pay dnbforum to advertise. I know there must be some kind of income from those events that appear in the banner at the top of the forum and all, so I'm assuming it'll be basically the same thing?
It's target advertisements to people who actually use their website, and I would be willing to go through the dnb forum to buy packs off the site, if it makes more money. Plus, I don't think it would be that much of hassle ask other members to remember this if it helps out the production crew.

Great idea, It's worth a go. The proceeds can go towards prizes for future competitions. Loopmasters has an affiliate system which gives commissions on sales. I'll set it up and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom