Ableton or Logic for DnB/Liquid?

Whichever you are most comfortable / have knowledge of, dont really think there's a "this is best for x music style".

Both have advantages & disadvantages. Like duckstep said, you really need to try them both out to see which one is more suited towards your way of working.

Come on guys

sorry mate just this question gets asked so so much around here, half of us have just resorted to taking the piss. reason being is because non is better than the other, you just gota grab the demos and see what you get on with best.

all the best

As has already been mentioned, get what suits your way of working best. When I first started making music, I was using an old Korg hardware sequencer, my first computer based sequencer was Noisetracker on the Amiga. I later got an Atari and used Cubase for years, then they rewrote the program and changed everything, cut out most of the hardware support (which I needed), so I switched to Logic. Never looked back.

At the end of the day, when your tracks are rocking on the dancefloor, nobody will know what sequencer, synths, samplers or whatever you used. I've even heard good tracks made on the Playstation. Basically, use what you find easiest.

You don't need no daw if u get one of these:

piano-med-8-tangenter-brio.jpg

If you've got a mac just get on logic. Its a great DAW and having a mac you've got the opportunity to use it. As said before no workflow is like FL's, but with logic the stock plugs are great you really dont need anything else. For Example:

this is a mate of mine and I know for a fact he only uses standard logic plugins and instruments. case closed.

Back
Top Bottom