I stumbled upon a really cool processing technique, so i figured id share the process First, i made a neuro whip sound with Serum. If i recall, it was just one wavetable, and one lfo automating the position, bend+/-, comb filer h6 cutoff, and bandpass. After that the fun began. I dropped the bark into Granulator (a Max4Live instrument. Im not sure what granulators you would have available in your DAW) I set two LFO's, one to automate the grain size (sine) and one set to the start position (random). Keeping the rate low (not synced) on both and adjusting to taste. I then dropped an analyzer so i could adjust the root note, with the LFO set to the grain size because changing the grain size changes the pitch. I believe I set it to go from G to A. I then exported it. side note: the great thing about doing this is, every time i export, I have no idea what it will sound like and I end up with a new, completely different stem every time. now that that's done, I drop it back into my project and duplicate it and detune them. One 3 cents up and one 3 cents down. I also pan one right and one left 20%. this creates phase, and adds width. I then grouped them and dropped a frequency shifter on that group. I set the rate and amount low (again, adjust to taste) and the dry wet to 50%. this creates even more phase and adds the pulsing effect because 50% of the sound plays untouched and 50% is pitching slightly up and down and every time they overlap perfectly they cancel each other out. I export again, and again have no idea what it will really sound like, but i think it turns out pretty sweet as most of these stems ive made are usable for something. whether its downshifts, turn arounds, bass fx, stabs, subs and risers. its all there. And here is the end result NOW, when ever i tell people that want to know about neuro basses to try anything, this is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. experiment and you'll find some really sweet sounds for the library.