A question about a certain DnB Style

m00r3d00m

Hello I am new to the forum and I decided to jump right into actions.
I have a questions.I the following link : http://vbox7.com/play:260de33c
What type of DnB is it?And If someone could find the song itself or atleast other songs or mixes that are the same style and "flavor". Thx all and Hi again :D

:welcome: and lol I translated the title of the video, well google chrome did, and it came up as "Nikki Lozanova in hapecheta ad for erection! C F C And K! [HD] Premium Quality" other than that the clip is taking ages to load you have anything off of youtube, or can you possibly describe the "flavour" lol

Well its like I dont know...A good DnB beat with female sexy or erotic vocals but with a jazz feeling and instruments to it.The song sounds very sexy and erotic(not dirty) at the same time.Its like a song I can make up to :)

yeah i just managed to get a little more out of the video - basically it's like electronic liquid dnb - try logisitcs (warehouse springs to mind) you'll like Hurt You by Chase & Status and a lot off their More Than A Lot Album. You might also like some Sub Focus stuff maybe some of his newer remixes have a more poppy vocal sound. Bear in mind that these songs might not be exactly what you're looking for but if you search em in youtube and follow related videos plus hope that someone with a lot more music knowledge answers this post I'm sure you'll eventually find some - music in adverts can be a bitch to find cus it's often unique so I wouldn't get ur hopes up on finding that particular song - also it's russian which might pose a problem. Hope this helped - and do make this a one thread stand, i ain't no whore =P

so those songs i posted weren't helpful, kinda wana find you something now that i've started so just tryin to get as much info as possible. :)

I would recommend some of Utah Jazz's releases, he's definitely got the Jazzy sound you're after, although most of the vocals I've heard in his tracks are male.

Back
Top Bottom