A new chapter in Jungle, Drum & Bass and Reggae with Saysell Music

CM Promotions

Saysell Music
Catalogue number: Saysell001
Release date: 27th Feb 2012

Presenting the start of a new chapter in Jungle, Drum & Bass and Reggae with the start of something very special, introducing Saysell Music by Jamie Irie.

Jamie has had numerous chart topping hits around the world and has worked with some of the biggest names in Reggae and Dancehall, including Shaggy, Elephantman and Buju Banton. He has also worked and released tunes with the likes of Jamaican producer superstar Sly Dunbar on the Sonic Sound Label and also Computer Paul, 7 17 Marshal [Mr Fender], Don One in New York, and even worked with heavyweight boxer Mike Tyson’s label Iron Mike. Jamie is now working with the reggae band, “HOUSE OF RIDDIM” and is running his own label Saysell Music which showcases his unique blend of Drum and Bass and Reggae!

My Sound
This release features the hit single ‘My Sound’ and see’s the production skills of Scottish drum and bass artist ‘J Bostron’ go to work with a big bashy remix and a special ‘riddm mix’ too. The lead remix delivers huge beats, driving synthesis and aggressive reece bass to compliment Jamie’s vocals perfectly, whilst Jamie’s vocals have all the content and hype to get any Dancefloor moving with his unique and adept formula!

This release marks the start of Saysell Music and launches Jamie in to the heart of the drum & bass and jungle scene.......Booyaka Boom!

A: Jamie Irie - My Sound (J Bostron Remix) Vocal Mix
AA: Jamie Irie - My Sound (J Bostron Remix) Riddm Mix
AAA: Jamie Irie - My Sound

Listen here:
http://soundcloud.com/cmp-promo/jamie-irie-my-sound-j-bostron

Back
Top Bottom