A little forum DJ idea I have.

Having only been getting back into dj'ing and buying since September I feel a little vague on this.. I would like to part take... but is difficult for me to say what this year has been music wise.

Cool, well you got a week friday to decide matey :)

Go on partake, if you can. I don't think I have heard you mix yet.

:D

Don't do studio mixes mate.

Don't really mix D&B these days either, plus even if I did Reggae for this, there would only be the odd blend...

I'm gonna drop some Jungle at the end of my Reggae set at the xmas bash, to prove I can...

Haters have questioned my authoritah. :)

...Just realised that The Darkness by Dub Control hasn't been released...thats the most mixable tune in the world...will probs go and cry now xD

...Just realised that The Darkness by Dub Control hasn't been released...thats the most mixable tune in the world...will probs go and cry now xD

are u the ozma that rleases on audio boutique,how u getting ure dubs?

Na m8, i aint the amazing ozma-he is on this forum, but his name is just ozma (I wish I was sometimes I was, just a fan :D)-I get my dubs through my connections, and sometime i forget they are dubs :D My DJ name is Phayzout, but cba to make a new account :P

your decks were stolen? man that sucks, i would be gutted. thats why im always paranoid playing at house parties, i have to stay by my decks and records all night lol

yup, knicked out my house :rinsed:

didnt steal any of my records, just some CDs. Got the money back to replace them, but havnt got round to it yet

Back
Top Bottom