A few varied questions.....

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
Right, lets get right into it....

Cubase: Ive been using a cracked version of sx3 for ages now and now i wanna upgrade to a retail version but theres so many different ones. Im looking at 4 mainly for price but which one do i get?

Rob papen blue: You know the 'yo bad' presets... the whomp sound... well i know understand how to get this sound but the envelope only seems to work the way i want it on these presets. If i make a sound i like and try n adjust the envelopes, nothing happens. not a thing. what am i doing wrong? ive matched the settings to exactly what everything is set at on the 'yo bad' presets but still nothing i do can make the envelopes adjust my sounds.

Analog hardware: what is the best (cheapest) hardware synth for dirty bass?

Bass push offs: You know the way on psychidelic(sp?) you have that sound that sounds like its gettin pushed off (duh duh ddd duh duh wooooaaaaaw)?? how do u do that??

Bass sucking: On 'wicked so' on the 2nd drop, how do u get the hoover type suckin bass sound?

Thanks

hope ya can help!!!

Rob papen blue: You know the 'yo bad' presets... the whomp sound... well i know understand how to get this sound but the envelope only seems to work the way i want it on these presets. If i make a sound i like and try n adjust the envelopes, nothing happens. not a thing. what am i doing wrong? ive matched the settings to exactly what everything is set at on the 'yo bad' presets but still nothing i do can make the envelopes adjust my sounds.

i havent used blue, but on most synths, the envelopes wont do anything until they are assigned to something (ie; volume, filter cutoff, pitch etc)

If it's anything like Albino then that would be in the matrix. Where you assign. Look at the pre-set. See what the envelope is controlling. Then recreate this in your custom patch.

Back
Top Bottom