A few new remixes...

sparkyc10

Kentish Junglist
VIP Junglist
iv heard a few classic tunes remixed bein hammered live recently. can anyone please help me with any release information? (or tell me if iv missed the relases somewhere :( ) the tunes are the latest remix of roni size - trust me, and the remix of friction's bogeyman. particular interest in the latter please kids! thanx :2thumbs:

I think the Roni Size - Trust Me remix you are thinking of is actually Fresh - All That Jazz ;)

There is also a rmx of Bogeyman but i don't have any release info on that, but i think the remix is by Friction himself

yeah the 2nd is Bogeyman VIP by Friction wich is koool. i thin i heard thats gettin released on True Playaz some time. There was a remix of Trust Me gettin playeda while ago but I cant remember who remixed. I didnt like that tho.

DJ Lordward said:
There was a remix of Trust Me gettin playeda while ago but I cant remember who remixed. I didnt like that tho.

Roni did it himself, was supposed to be on the "Back 2 V" album, but as u can see never made it there... so probably dumped and forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom