5meo - anatta (deep/atmospheric/tech)

loving the bassline so much dude, but the beat aint coming through enough on my headphones, sounds like the kick and snare need to go up in the mix alot!

drums definately need bringing up, only on headphones butbassline sounds good, would like ot hear it on monitors.. will check later at home maybe... the melodies and stuff are good so are the fx u use, all good really mate just drums are a little low in the mix!

nice one cheers! drums have been a pain in the arse to get sitting right, i think because the bassline is so low (50-80hz and nothing else except top end squelch and a little verb hum) i'm over compensating for my monitors crap performance at that range

the kicks coming out fine for me on my headphones just the snares could do with a lil more punch and judy...ill have 2 check on my monitors at home.

top tune tho...bassline gives it real rhythm, but the song doesnt need 2 be that long does it? 4mins worth of 'drop'..maybe switch it up a lil or lose the drums for a bit n drop it again?

just a thought..

Back
Top Bottom