2nd Attempt :). My songs on soudcloud FeedBack Please :)

Thejoker

just got back from my holiday and missed making music a lot!

ok here are the details! :

using Reason 4 , have Fruity Loops 9 but rarely use it and have other VSTs for FL 9 but anyway learnign the fundamentals on reason

i am doing a music production course , starting again soon this month. just finished a 3 month basic production course involving reason and music theory , sound design etc etc bla bla poo

i have a Dvd surround sound system with 2 subwoofers so im not just listening to tins rattling out my computer speakers in my bedroom , have a microphone but waiting on money to get a 2 channel mixer and a mixer to usb cable. play guitar and i have just got a Roland PCR-800 for my birthday (this helps alot)

ok i posted some links to songs ive made a while ago , but now i followed the advice and feedback i was given and have a soundcloud page , now have 3 songs on there , trying to keep the good songs on there

so i would like some feedback on any 1 of those three songs :) so i can change/alter them or take them off the internet for good :/ . thank you again in advance

The Joker :P

:teeth:

I remember listening to your 1st track you posted here, and it shows that since then you have been working on the mixdown of your tracks. Still a long way to go in my opinion, but you're heading in the right direction.

Mixdown aside, you clearly have enough creative talent to make some outstanding tunes given time. You are also young enough to learn soooo much more about music.

Keep pumping out those tunes, you'll only get better with practice.

Checked out your "Rider" track, the beginning was a nice start; then it kind of got out of control. Nonetheless creativity is still there it just need s a little control and organization. Trust me I went through the same process - it takes time, but you'll find your niche. Once you do, it not only will be unique but also even more of a pleasure to make music!
Cheers, and keep it up!
Steve

thanks for the response guys :) , next time i post here , will probably be when i get further with my course , so hopefully there'll be a huge improvement .

ill keep thinking of ideas and just put out sketches of them in reason , then ill remake them in cubase :P

peace out

and thanks again

Back
Top Bottom