2 New Tracks...

yeah man, both produced to a good standard. prefer your arms, that break is wicked. thought beside me was missing something though. may just need some more atmos in there, a couple of extra pads or something. when it changes at about 2.33, just feels a little empty if that makes sense.

yeah man, both produced to a good standard. prefer your arms, that break is wicked. thought beside me was missing something though. may just need some more atmos in there, a couple of extra pads or something. when it changes at about 2.33, just feels a little empty if that makes sense.

Thanks man. Yeah "Your Arms" is the one getting the most attention, also it's the one I worked the longest one, heh. As for "Beside Me", i know exactlly what ya mean about that section of the track. I couldn't find anything proper to use as far as pads/fx to use there...so i went with my old jungle side and let the bass a break go for part of the track, ya know, except I didn't do anything with the break like I would've with amen breaks, like filterin' it a bit here and there, changin' up the kicks, etc., etc... After the little section of it with the female vocal samples a couple times, I just layered back in the other break/perc to give it more feel than when it was goin with just the vocal hits, so you'll notice the highs pick up for the 2nd part, the section before the rhode pad flows back in..Glad ya enjoyed though bro. pz!

Back
Top Bottom