1st tune

i like the intro!
bass needs 2 be a bit deeper in my opinion but i am lisnin 2 it on rubish speakers.
the bassline is nice an inventive
i recon u need sum leads jus 2 make it more interresting.
overall cool song.

Bro, you got some nice sounds and samples, the bass is nice but not really the right bass for a lead (try layering a lead sound with it). Personally i don't like to hear breaks used so much for the main beat, you can get such a more clean sound if you program them yourself which will leave you with more scope for edits. All in all not a bad attempt for you first track.

Fuckin sick tune mate i love it, You'll have to sort us a 320 bit copy when its finished. It reminds me of temper d's stuff.

Ty for all the feedback guys. Needs alot of work doin to it. Meant to post this thread in the new talent and track reviews section, seem to have got more feedback here anyway :) Should be posting the new version in about a week or so, if i get time to work on it (work, college, and bird).
Personally i don't like to hear breaks used so much for the main beat, you can get such a more clean sound if you program them yourself which will leave you with more scope for edits.

Your not only person to say that. The thing is, it's not a break! Programmed it in ReDrum (but i don't know how to use it to its full potential yet). Rest assured, this is one thing i will edit for the next post. Watch this space :)

hello greenwell, very nice intent for first real tune. the bassline is very odd and creative but the drums and other elementes need to fit better with the bass to give it the power that its deserve, but is not bad at all keep doing
katalyzt
www.myspace.com/thekatalyzt

Your not only person to say that. The thing is, it's not a break! Programmed it in ReDrum (but i don't know how to use it to its full potential yet). Rest assured, this is one thing i will edit for the next post. Watch this space :)

ez........u have got the right ideas n that bro.ReDrum must have breaks in the programme coz i could tell u what break that is if i looked on my pc.
what u need to do is get sum single shot sounds.by this i mean gettin a one shot kick(to give it more umph),snare(more snap),hihats (jus to give it abit more speed) etc.
n e wayz ur goin in the right direction.nice 1 (y)

Sick man. Cheers for explaning that. Worked abit on it last night. Altered the intro so the dnb drum pattern doesn't kick in till it drops. Changed the bass synth so it doesn't make my ears bleed. Added a lead during the intro. Think tonight it's all about workin on the drums. Wish i could sit on it all day, but ya gotta earn the £££ aint ya.

Back
Top Bottom