1st mono BKT release ( drums music )

Well this type of drum and base is my favorite, i really like it. I perhaps compare you too pendulum? as they are my favorite band. Yes i like these dnb songs very much, much like a mix of pendulum and sub focus, with bit of prodigy added in. I know a real dnb dj who would perhaps play these songs at a rave, i found them on youtube and i hope you dont mind me copying them.

why you guys all hating on this bre?

The only slightly annoying thing is that you could confuse him for the mighty BTK!!

arrogance tends to bring hate, its a shame, coz he's quite a good producer, but he's spent far to many threads telling people they know nothing about dnb/breaks/breakbeat and that he is just awsome

his fake username bigging himself up sums it all up really...
Dont listen to these idiots,your music is awesome and creative also Embers Breaks is to me alot different than any other broken music,the 5bpm really makes big difference,your genius that invented new genre and these cunts are just jelious that they didnt invented it first.

dob

arrogance tends to bring hate, its a shame, coz he's quite a good producer, but he's spent far to many threads telling people they know nothing about dnb/breaks/breakbeat and that he is just awsome

his fake username bigging himself up sums it all up really...

mono BKT isnt dob/EmberHerper

Back
Top Bottom