1hr Wonky Mix

Forau

VIP Junglist
60 minute Wonky Mix - "is this real life??"

Recorded this the day after Shogun @ Fire at the weekend. Was still in quite a state when this was recorded, but it was exactly what i wanted to hear when i was playing it, so im happy ;).

Tracklist

Mefjus - Signalz (Emperor Remix)
Mob Tactics - Lifer
Teddy Killerz - Shake
Frankee - Gully
Mob Tactics - Grinder
Treo - Machinist
Noisia & Alix Perez - Underprint
Future Signal - Trident
Voice - Nile (CONCUSSION DUB)
Dose - Stateside
Jade - Audio Hypnosis VIP
Fourward - Sewer Run
Cruk - Formula
Amoss & Dabs - Latch
Teddy Killerz - Infrastructure
Flame & Displaced Paranormal - Resistance
Amoss -
Foreign Concept - Mob Justice (Enei Remix)
Rockwell - Tripwire
Ant Miles - China Town
Proktah - Moodswing
Edit - Replicants
BTK - Drop It
Break - Cold Sweat
Jubei & Ulterior Motive - Tevertron
Sabre & Kasra - Designated
Chase & Status - Streetlife
Xtrah - Arise​

I was reaching for some of the biggest tunes i came across in the order I found them. Few of which i had never heard, let alone played. (Mob Tactics - Lifer is a new favorite for sure).

Last edited:
Rich your trip to Rome made me very very jealous. Did you bring some of the Colosseum back with you? I believe it's a tradition to break bits off and hand them out to friends and relatives..

Not heard a mix from you in time. Will check this out geez. :beers:

Rich your trip to Rome made me very very jealous. Did you bring some of the Colosseum back with you? I believe it's a tradition to break bits off and hand them out to friends and relatives..

Not heard a mix from you in time. Will check this out geez.

Every cop and security guard etc has a gun over there. And you were specifically told not to. So of course i brought back a little white colloseum rock :D. Didn't have the heart to break anything off though. was on the floor :P.

Even longer since youve heard a 1hr. I never do them. Was still quite mashed when this was recorded, had no idea i was going for an hour.

Last edited:
Re: 60 minute Wonky Mix - "is this real life??"

Sweet mate. Btw did you delete your Facebook or just me? :O

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Sweet mate. Btw did you delete your Facebook or just me? :O

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

haha facebook as a whole mate dw ;)

will be back on at some point just staying away whilst i'm job searching as it becomes something of a distraction. (oddly my forum usage has skyrocketed since....)

Heavy mix Rich really enjoyed it. You need to start putting track lists up tbh I don't recognise half the tunes on there.

Left you a couple of tune queries p'on the cloud. I thought it was pretty smooth mixing didn't notice the wonks at all.

Nice man, cheers :). TL's on first post.

Planning a properly thought out mix at the moment. Quite like these 1hr mixes, dont know why I always did 30 minuters.

Sent from your mums vag using Tapatalk.

Back
Top Bottom