07.08.09 - Southcoast-DnB Presents: UKBASSRADIO SESSIONS

G-RAT

EZ ALL!

Once again Southcoast - Drum & Bass bringing you Drum & Bass in Southampton, but this time its all UKBASSRADIO.com DJ's & MC's, they all do a radio show on the station, if you listen to the station this is the time to see them all play live in front of you @ The King Alfred!! They all work hard for all of you that listen to there shows, so its time to show you what they can do!!! if you dont listen to the station then your missing out!! my self G-RAT have been on ukbassradio for over 3 years an allways enjoy being on the station, and some of the artist's on the line up have been on the station for a long time or from the start of the station, about 7 years ago i think.... MR Overload is the radio station owner and it be good to meet him my self and the rest of the uk bass family :) so i hope you can come along to this event in august and get skanking to the beats!

This nite is all about the DJ's as most of these's DJ's dont have an mc on there shows so this is gonna be just like listening to the station!! and we are broadcasting this live on UKBASSRADIO.COM on the nite! the HARD HITTAZ crew coming down from bristol, 2 DJ's 2 MC's, Overload coming from the Midlands, CQB and Shape from London, Lit clicker and Duplo from scottland, Bobby Flex and j.skeptik from Borunemouth, hitman from Southampton, G-RAT from Southampton, Dont miss this 1 off event!

DJ's on the nite:

DJ OVERLOAD (THE BOSS, The OVERLOAD Show)
DJ G-RAT (The G-RAT Show)
DJ CQB & SHAPE (Gone A.W.O.L.)
DJ Hitman
DJ TECHY R & DJ BENJAH (HARD HITTAZ)
DJ Lit Clicker & DJ DUPLO (The Manic & Nadmar Show)
Bobby Flex & J.Skeptik (Codename:Headz Show)

MC's on the nite:

MURKA MC (HARD HITTAZ)
EZRIDER MC (HARD HITTAZ)

7:30 - 8:30 Bobby Flex & J.Skeptik
8:30 - 9:15 Hitman
9:15 - 10:00 G-RAT
10:00 - 11:00 Lit Clicker & Duplo
11:00 - 12:00 CQB & Shape
12:00 - 1:00 Techy R & Benjah
1:00 - 2:00 Overload

Friday 7th August 2009 7:30pm Till 2am

£3 Entry @ KING ALFRED,