Your oldskool tune of the day

Started the day with this one. Will ease into it as the day goes on.

Packman

Last edited by a moderator:
Dubplate Mix, Unreleased Remix of Maximum Style By DJ Stretch...bugged him so much about it he sent me it...result!

Sounds much better pitched up a bit though might i add!

This tune was stuck in my head all weekend after listening to the Grooverider & Fabio set on Dreamscape 8 last Friday.

Packman

I first heard this 11 years ago being mixed with Future Cut's "Obsession". DJ Starchild blended them real nicely. I have the Future Cut tune at home, but I just recently discovered the other half of that mix. Anyways, as 1992 would say, N-JOI :)

Packman

This was stuck in my head overnight and was singing this on my way to work; so I figure that this is the tune of the day........for me

Packman

I was bored out my mind one day at work and found this little gem. This gets played everytime I have a mini rave at my job. N-JOI

Packman

whats that jungle tune that goes "she keeps on passing meeeeee by la la la la la la la"........thats been in my head all day...randal used to drop it all the time...id say 94-ish........and anyone know where that original sample comes from.

whats that jungle tune that goes "she keeps on passing meeeeee by la la la la la la la"........thats been in my head all day...randal used to drop it all the time...id say 94-ish........and anyone know where that original sample comes from.

That sample could be from Pharcyde from their first album Pharcyde (song title is "Passing Me By"). Early hip-hop. I had that album at one point and played it until it broke (tape snapped).

I heard this tune being advertised on the Fabio set for KISS 100 FM on July 6th 1994. I thought that the Goldie version I had on a mix tape was the original up until now. The original is as good as the remixes IMO. It's funny to hear it being advertised as 4 Hero's new album Parallel Universe. Sometimes I wish it was 1993-94 again.

Packman

I heard this being played on the radio one afternoon close to 15 years ago. This tune got stuck in my head for years before I could ID it.

Packman

Back
Top Bottom