Your oldskool tune of the day

^^Cloud 9 - The Pledge

The date is wrong on that Dance Trance vid..it from 25.06.1994 not 93

Yeah, I noticed with the Mickey Finn set, it was dated in 1994, but with the same cover art. Thanks for the ID Coiza :D

With that said, one of the tunes I heard on the Fabio set yesterday. Love it :inlove:

Packman

Last edited by a moderator:

Two for the weekend. Since Coiza was kind enough to ID the Cloud 9 tune for me, I thought I'd post it. The DJ Ron tune I (or somebody else) may have posted already.

Packman

^^ Fackin awesome. I heard this thing on a tape and knew fuck all what it was. Months later I got hold of this - http://www.discogs.com/Dubtronix-Junglism-Vol-1/release/513254 - ..haha, at a fackin flea market, brandnew and sealed! For literally a couple of bucks. Going home, putting it on..and when that particular track came on, I wanted to wrap myself in a blanket and die :teeth:

Anyways :D

Going in, european style

First heard this tune on the Grooverider set for a Dreamscape 8 download. Been looking for this tune for a little bit and got lucky last Friday evening :)

Packman

Going with DeeGun's DnB post,an underplayed Dope Dragon smasher....not old skool as such but who cares :devilslay

Back
Top Bottom