Your oldskool tune of the day

I've been in a heavy house mood for the passed two weeks. Sometimes you have to run back to your first love. I recently discovered Paul Trouble Anderson and I love his house mixes on KISS FM. He reminds of DJ Disciple here in the states. I would have been listening to Disciple around the same time as PTA was mixing. He's got an awesome sound. Any way, enough with the chit chat.

I have this remix on a commercial tape I bought 17 years ago and a remix by DJ Datcyde circa 2002. I love them both. N-JOI

Packman

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Coiza! :)

Another Starchild favorite :)

Just got done listening to the Fabio and LTJ Bukem Quest sets from 1993 (on youtube of course). I love this stuff. :)

Packman

I love this tune. Absolutely smashes me when I listen to it. I've heard this tune for years now, but I just ID'd it yesterday. Been playing it repeatedly. I <3 this stuff!

Packman

I have the original on a lot of my commercial and mix tapes that I got over the years. But this mix has somehow eluded me. I love this version!

Packman

This one really amazed me with simplicity and it's atmosphere.

Started the day off with this tune and it set the tone for the rest of the day.

Packman

^ent heard that Reinforced one before,wicked tune just keeps getting better as it rolls thru

Back
Top Bottom