Worst Tune Eva!

i though this was shit-o-la tunes, not kinda decent?

Im gonna say john b - american girls is the weirdest,
and prolly wackest “d+b genre” tune ive heard for a long time.

Where is it going with that sex pistol-style vocal an minimum drums?
Dont get me wrong the electro-freak is one one my favourite producers, but like the thread said -
we are talking about shit tunes, not shit producers.

if we are talking about shit producers - i need look no further than the mirror at my ugly mug! :crazy: :lol:

worst tune ever has got to be m-beat style!!!!! kin hate it

Originally posted by lokki
i have to agree that aphrodite is utter shite

i forgot about him but now i rememberd!
he is so so so out of touch itsa embarrasing,
hes the drum n bass equivalant of your mum dancing at your uncles wedding!:slayer:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:

Gavin has done some top tracks in his time...some justice and dub moods are two wicked tracks

Originally posted by lokki
i have to agree that aphrodite is utter shite

i forgot about him but now i rememberd!
he is so so so out of touch itsa embarrasing,
hes the drum n bass equivalant of your mum dancing at your uncles wedding!:slayer:

Thats the best description ever :slayer:

Heard his Perfect Drug remix?

My god :puke:

Trent Reznor vs. Warbling bassline ShEnANaGiNs!

*family fued incorrect sound*

how come no1 has mentioned twist em out or the horrible remixes? :lol: :lol: :lol:

actually my vote goes to skibas vocal version of twist em out...
big tyme celebrity my ass... :gaywhite: :gaywhite:

playtime is up there....
i really can't hack that 2 degrees thing from about 1996, i know it reached anthemetic status, but it just wasn't my bag at all

I have to say i don't agree with "Any Aphrodite tune" or "Bad Ass", cos every big DJ you can think of used to cane Aphrodite's stuff and "Bad Ass" has sold more copies than nearly every d&b tune i can think of. Sure they might sound cheesy now, but at the time it was MONSTROUS!! I can remember nearly every big DJ ringing us at Vinyl for a copy on promo when it was first released and it still sells shit loads now...it is officially one of the biggest selling D&B tunes EVER!!
And as for Aphrodite, again, sure you might not like his stuff now but this guy has more anthems under his belt than nearly any producer i can think of and he STILL sells shed loads now.
And yeah, just because he sells loads does'nt mean he's any good but also just because YOU dont like his stuff doesn't mean he's no good either.
When it comes to music, personal taste is down to the individual and so should be disregarded. The only other fair way i can think of is how many copies are sold of each tune - as this is the only fair way of indicating what is and isn't a popular / good tune.
And if it comes down to sales, i guaruntee you Aphrodite has had more sales than probably any D&b artists ever....
He's been making tunes for years and he's still popular....thats not bad going...

WHAT THE FUCK IS AN ANTEM???:mad::antitank::mad:
Anthems used to be made by people that go to parties, not from DJ's, and that was long before i started discovering the scene. Personaly i wont hear or buy a record jus coz someguy called Andy C plays it and supports it. And furthermore, have in mind that many "top name" DJ's get promoted or paid by people to play their tunes....Pleaze dont get me wrong. I aint some thick 'ardcore scully, neither undeground "ali-g esque" extremist [prefer Jungle activist!!!:), but i strongly think that nowdayz, DJ's posses far superior "power" than they should have.
You got all the labels giving away free dubplates to top name DJ's, and then youre left drooling until-if it gets released, with only option fi listening to fresh tunes, to go and see the big names. And then you hear local DJ's say "Yeah, Grooverider canin this tune, so it gotta b wicked, lets buy it and i'll cane it too at me locals, so i've got potential to be a Grooverider". Maybe they dont actually say it but i bet me penis most tink this way...And i'd like to think that there are a few people that agree wit moi.....Thats ofcourse untill they start to get free dublates.....Propably meself too wouldnt give a jumpin turd for the garbage i'm writing for the last 20min if i was gettin them dubs!!Again i cant stress enough the fact that i'm not dissin anyone, i just express my opinions to whoever it may consern, and generaly i'm very-very-v e r y stoned.

P.S.Aphrodite suck balls, together with Dillinja:finger2:hahahhaaahaahaahahaaha...soz...had to diss somebody after all:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
OK, so the nitrous remix has an annoying sample in it, but who cares? the tune still serves its purpose on a good sound system. What do you all have against Dillinja? his tunes may not be the most imaginative in the world but what he does (create sick basslines) he does well:rambo::antitank:

http://www.digitalnightmares.co.uk

Last edited:
Gordo: You either didn't read my post properly or you just don't understand it.
The point i was making is just because YOU don't like a certain producer it doesn't make them a shit producer.
You may not like Dillinja's tunes but there is no way you can say that he is shit. Or Aphrodite for that matter.
It seems you are just venting aggression on these two producers because they don't seem to fit into your little ideal of how drum & bass should sound.

No Media....NO YOU WRONG.....:tut:
If Dillinja and Aphrodite are not shite, then pleaze explain to my foreign ass, why for the last 5 years each and every tune they make, has the same fukin bassline, and the fukin same drums, with variations of stupid vocal samples. I mean, for fucks shake, whether an artist is good or not doesnt consisit of whether he makes fat bass sounds, but from his creativity. Ok , Dilli found a wicked sound.........he used it all over Cybotron........and then he said..:"Hey....people like that.....lets put it in everything i do from know on". And at the endof the fukin day,,,,,,thats my bloody opinion, i cherish it , respect yours, and hate ppl that try to change it.......you say tomato, i say fuck you:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:.......loveya :afro: :smash:

Last edited:
The top 3

Shabba D - here comes the MIC man
Twist em out Vocal edit
LK Vocal mix

Notice a trend

When you've got an entire style revolving around being really shit at MCing how can there be an improvement. To be a jungle MC is to be a shit MC most of the time, just a cut down version of hiphop without the skills.
That's why they're mainly rudeboy tosspots, because they can see that people are getting money without having talent and think "I could do that" and then they do and so the cycle repeats itself again and again and again.
Can't believe the *cough* top MCs get paid at all when they're absolute gash!

Anyone see when Aphro turned up on some forum (or so he claimed, dunno if it was him) and blazed the critics.

I do admit his recent tunes have been poo but he has knocked out some good old tracks, he should have just left it tho and quit that style while he was ahead. How different it could have been!

I do admit his recent tunes have been poo but he has knocked out some good old tracks, he should have just left it tho and quit that style while he was ahead. How different it could have been!

Want the answer in WHY he didnt quit???

tn_BBA0203.gif

People might think i'm an asshole.Tough, i just say wot i feel. You dont have to agree.

hahah, i know this is an old thread, but i had to bring this thread up coz of a recent tune called mc dynamite - ride (clipz remix), the vocals were repeated bout 10000 times, then the horrible bassline that doesnt go with the tunes flow or anything for that matter...

goes def to my top of worst tunes EVER! :lol:

Last edited:
GreenBoy said:
hahah, i know this is an old thread, but i had to bring this thread up coz of a recent tune callde mc dynamite - ride (clipz remix), the vocals were repeated bout 10000 times, then the horrible bassline that doesnt go with the tunes flow or anything for that matter...

goes def to my top of worst tunes EVER! :lol:

totaly agreed :ditto:

GorDo said:
No Media....NO YOU WRONG.....:tut:
If Dillinja and Aphrodite are not shite, then pleaze explain to my foreign ass, why for the last 5 years each and every tune they make, has the same fukin bassline, and the fukin same drums, with variations of stupid vocal samples. I mean, for fucks shake, whether an artist is good or not doesnt consisit of whether he makes fat bass sounds, but from his creativity. Ok , Dilli found a wicked sound.........he used it all over Cybotron........and then he said..:"Hey....people like that.....lets put it in everything i do from know on". And at the endof the fukin day,,,,,,thats my bloody opinion, i cherish it , respect yours, and hate ppl that try to change it.......you say tomato, i say fuck you:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:.......loveya :afro: :smash:
fuck off gordon dillinja is heavy ..i suppose your into brittney spears.. :monkey:

back to the original thingy.. with nitrous remix and that..
i actually dont mind it.. because i've started mixing it in and out of old ragga junglish stuff hehehe :) bunn the sensi goes out of it really well :)
anyways.. atm it would probably be Tali - Blazin.. the song is getting heaps of airplay on the radio here, purely because of stupid chicky vocals, there has been a few dnb trakcs that are completely wank that have gotten onto the radio because of their vocals, no decent dnb has made it to the radio.. exept maybe dont tell me.. thats a wicked tune :)

erm.. actually not sure what its called.. something ilke "5am in Soho" not sure who its by. but yeah, that one is worse than the tali tune hehehe

All this talk of crappy tunes that make it onto wax, and no one has given any recognition to the most crap-tacular producer out there...

Baron, has rarely had a good effort, if at all, He has also had too many chances to have his stuff put on labels that should have higher levels of quality, Ex) Virus?

A big kick in the bum goes out to Baron for his
Track Redhead / way it was on Virus.
Absolute shit, (sorry if ya dig this garbage)

PS. Dillinja gets an honorable mention for his half-hearted efforts. For a big name producer he shure produces a lot of un-original tracks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom