What Music Software Program (could use Noisia, Cookie Monster, etc.)

yeah, ms paint is pretty rinsed...i've switched up my method - i use the paper clip. i open up my DAW and start working. then clippy pops up, and he's like "i see you are writing a dirty bassline. would you like some help?"

That paperclip is a fucking life saver! Sometime in the mastering stage I use a combination of things over the master bus channel. Most of the time I turn the xbox on and use the sound of the cooling fan to give the track warmth. I then CTRL+ALT+DEL to give it some big compression and finish it off with Windows Side bar. I really love it... you can propperly dig out the bass with that.

Guys guys guys........You're all way behind the times.....MS paint and DOS are so last year......The ONLY way forward for your dirty filth basses is to go down the route of the Commodore 64, or even the Sinclair Spectrum...Hard to use but well worth it, they create some monster basses, especially when combined with the tape loading sound!!

pffff you people with your fancy electro-gizmos.

If you want the hardest, rawest, dirtiest, grittiest, filthiest, fattest bass, you need to use macaroni and glue and craft it by hand.

Paint sound is the new shit! Still I had some troubles using this layer window while I was looping my 3D macaronis at the same time..
Great use you made of the Redo filter command Uncle Phat! But switch off the Mario Bros 8bits resolution bro (+ not convinced by the use of a bontempi for your woobles).
Paint shit can be painful for ears, but this is Drum&Bass, yes fat ass!!

hey guys sorry im late, but kinda want a sig from this thread as well... is this ok phat sam??

i load my samples into windows movie maker, layering via the one audio track using fades, then export the video, and convert to audio. fuck midi and other bullshit.

this was a funny thread btw

Use software that suits YOU - not Noisia.

+1. The software that you use is irrelevant, it is what you do with it that matters. I'm sure Nosia could make music with an entry level DAW from MAGIX and it'd sound sick cause they are talented producers. Quality software doesn't imply that'll you'll instantly be an amazing producer. It's a skill, you need to learn it. [/end rant], 4 years later :)

beercandy is completely right, the daw plays no role there, but since you have a reason, have look at our basic d'n'b tutorials.
We have kept them simple to understand and how you can get such results, also non reason user can implement these techniques
easily with similar effects in other daws.

Enjoy,

Tutorials

Back
Top Bottom