DnB What is a good DnB Album to buy for your girlfriend?

ease her in with Sub Focus' debut album, a Camo & Krooked LP, Brookes Brothers LP or Netsky's debut album. Personally, these albums got me into dnb and allowed me to have the awesome taste in music i have now :)

what I've completely forgot and is my new pick, the shy fx album on digital sound boy, vocals feel good vibe and has summer vibees

Make a Calibre only mix for her.

Put that woman first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I only just joined this forum a few days ago, I didn't expect to receive this many responses. All of these suggestions are great. Now I just need to decide which album. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Pendulum has always been my first love. Blood sugar was that first track that introduced me to DnB.

- - - Updated - - -

I would make her a mix, if I only new how :(

- - - Updated - - -

I'd say give her either the Etherwood LP or Frederic Robinson - Mixed Signals.

I have considered the Etherwood album. But I'm slight reluctant as for me personally his is music is not deep enough. Then again It might just be the thing for her.

- - - Updated - - -

Calibre any day of the week, tracks like people never change, even if..., who's singing, dont want your love. the list goes on, my girl loves dnb thanks to me but she really struggles with tracks without vocals (i think it's a girl thing) ;)

Yes vocals is defiantly a girl thing:applause:

For me its the opposite. Although give me time I could change her taste, slowly.

Any of the Ivy Lab stuff with Frank Carter should do the trick, they're not albums but there's been 4 songs with him (Oblique, Afterthought, Missing Persons and Make It Clear) I can't fathom anyone who doesn't like those.

Back
Top Bottom