THE NATIONAL DRUM AND BASS AWARDS 2010 RESULTS!

i love my jump up and dj sly but how the fuck did he get best breakthrough producer, these awards are so blatantly biased its unreal

best breakthrough dj ruff stuff, these things are a fucking joke ruff stuff aint 'breakthrough' and his skills on the decks ave gone way downhill in the lsat couple of years imo

1984 should have been album of the year imo. Also, listening back to it off the bbc iplayer, the sets are pretty poor :| Especially brookes brothers. This is the worst set i've ever heard

LOL @ Sly! 1. He's not breakthrough at all, and 2. His tunes are absolutely awful!!!

IMO well deserved Producer of the year award for Original Sin. Not actually too bad this year, except Sly lol

I'm pretty certain the only people who vote for this are the ones that go to Innovation and Raveology, just the big events. Probably havent got a clue who SPY is. But I am still shocked Heavyweight didnt get tune of the year. I dont agree with any of the winners but I dont go to raves, so I win.

JackCirca: i dont usually shit talk, but what the fuck is this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ri4-68Pn3g

dannybyrd: @JackCirca Dont hate... this is the future of modern music

kasracritical: @JackCirca thats a tune by the best new producer in drum and bass

JackCirca: @kasracritical obviously! i might give up on all this detailed nonsense and just make jumpup, i could be best new producer in 5 mins!

Back
Top Bottom