THE I LOVE/HATE JUMP UP DEATH ARENA

Thats because they cant...

yes they can, i could easily put that i think liquid or tech step is shit, but i'm not going to because it stoops to your pathetic levels. Also i wouldn't want to slate the music we are all supposed to like/love/live for

yes they can, i could easily put that i think liquid or tech step is shit, but i'm not going to because it stoops to your pathetic levels. Also i wouldn't want to slate the music we are all supposed to like/love/live for

but you would be lying...

Mate look at the title of the thread... This is for shits and giggles stop taking everything so personally, your being pathetic...

for playing at home.. you need all types of dnb for variation!! out in a club you can't compete with jump up imo..
and I am i fan of hazards tunes, old and new!!.. i realise u hate them so u think theyre shit thats understandable... I'd like to think alot of people would disagree with u, but hell it doesnt matter listen to what u like n get on with it.

i reckon the type of tunes by calyx work better

^^^ no idea how hazard is a sell-out? think sell out just gets thrown around nowadays by people through jealousy

Lots of Drum&Bass snobbery agwarn in here also

also if you clain to "hate all jump up" then you need to pull your finger out and climb down from your tower and sort your life out. you cant claim to hate a type of dnb if you do your only settin yourself up for a fall, because there will, at some point, be a smashing jump up tune you love, and when it does your gonna get rinsed for changin your opinion and changing your mind and all sorts of shit - gary says relax.

controller was taking the piss hence the fucked up spellin - hes a shit hot dj and wouldnt slate someona as integral to the scene as hazard

Aah, i remember now! i forgot controller is a sarcasm expert!

Riisu & Controller = Forum sarcasm professionals :)

:gang_bang

Scotty your like Russell Crowe in Gladiator fighting em off from all sides. You show real dedication in your hate of jump up. Did Hazard murder your wife and son whilst you were out on a campaign killing the barbarian hordes

Scotty your like Russell Crowe in Gladiator fighting em off from all sides. You show real dedication in your hate of jump up. Did Hazard murder your wife and son whilst you were out on a campaign killing the barbarian hordes

No like I have said I have nothing against him, I'm slating his music and a sub genre I haven insulted anyone on or of the forum unless they have insulted me first, so I'd appresciate if you would all stop being so fucking up tight about me having a fucking opinion on something...

I think Jump up these days is a pile of fucking wank, 99.9% of the tracks sound like a 5 year old child has made them in his bedroom, I think hazard is an over-rated producer, he used to make some good tunes but every tune he has released since busted has been shit imo... This is my opinion on jump up, this is a thread for stating your opinion on jump up, Dont like it? Go suck a dummy you mard arse!

This isnt directed at you jmzmaloney btw but other people who are getting upset because I have bad mouthed hazard and jump up

man that quote in sam dnb mans sig was just a tounge in cheek comment in another one of these pessimistic chin stroking threads.

Disclaimer: I in no way feel that hazard is a sell out, i'v been a fan of his stuff for years and i do like 'jump up'.
Pendulum have done their thing in our scene and moved on, fair play to them let em do their thing.

Haven't read this thread because i know what it's just gonna be Scotty vs the jump up advocates :teeth:

i reckon the type of tunes by calyx work better
yeh it all depends on what ur into, few of mates prefer different types of dnb but one thing i know is that half the time when ur completely mashed it really doesnt matter whats on aslong as it has drums.. and bass :)

Obviously there is variation in quality and there will always be exceptions, BUT, if you had to put it into one sentence and sum it up, you'd say jump-up is poor quality drum&bass primarily aimed at an audience of morons.

Back
Top Bottom