The Breaks X-Change Thread

yo,

i search a real drum with ride bell "Tech itch style"
(for exemple listen Tec itc - Hunter Seeker)

do you have this ?

thx ;)

this thread is amazing! ive been searching for something like this, fo real. without me having to download all of these breaks, can someone just tell me which of them (if any) is that break with the loud cow bell? thanks.

ss

Dunno if I've already posted this, but the Declassified Breaks Pack (featuring something like... Well, it's 161mb of old funk breaks, rock breaks, any cool breaks, all handily named and in wav format in their original forms) - there's some quality breaks in there, some I've used for tracks I've made... I'm hosting it as a mirror for a guy on DOA too. Thought i might as well post up the link in this thread too, I just hope I've not already posted it... If I have, well, it's a reminder. ;)

161mb inyerface: http://leeching.totallysucks.co.uk/declassified-breakspack/declassified-breakspack.rar

afternoon chaps :bruce:

anyone help me out with these two little buggery breaks ive been trying to find...

the one off....
1. Digital & Spirit - Phantom Force
2. The one that calibre uses in Cold Halo and his remix of Need You by Dylan & Ink. Also used in Switch by Sappo (Very snappy, cracky and whippy):eek:

if i think of any more tunes that sample it i will add em.

thanks in advance

Last edited:
RandomGuy said:
afternoon chaps :bruce:
1. Digital & Spirit - Phantom Force

Which one? There's two in there... the main one is Dyke & The Blazers - Let A Woman Be A Woman, Let A Man Be A Man, and then there's a 45 King break later on in the track.

dam your good! :)

yeah its the main one im after that kicks it off. so thats just the ticket. nice one Phokus :wave:

this is the second one im on about (see attached file)

its the snappy one underneath...(sample taken from TC-kings of africa)

thanks in advance 4 any help

Attachments

• name dat break.rar
    387.3 KB · Views: 206
Lookin for this break for awhile.

Can anyone name that break?:

It's on this track Noisia vs. Spinor clip

It's low bit rate but that's all I got.
It's the one in the background with the ride bell going on.

I also hear it in Primary Objective - Leon Switch & Kryptic Minds and I think in their remix of The Rukus.

Last edited:
yank_crime said:
Lookin for this break for awhile.

Can anyone name that break?:

It's on this track Noisia vs. Spinor clip

It's low bit rate but that's all I got.
It's the one in the background with the ride bell going on.

I also hear it in Primary Objective - Leon Switch & Kryptic Minds and I think in their remix of The Rukus.

Sounds like Tighten Up to me.

Phokus said:
Sounds like Tighten Up to me.

Unfortunately the only copy of this break I've ever found which is good enough quality to chop up and use again is the one I'm attaching - it's from the Declassified Breaks Pack, and unfortunately it looks like the very end of it was corrupted before it was put into the zip archive by the person who made it in the first place (I didn't make it, I only host a mirror (uncorrupted!) of it for him as he had nowhere to put it.

Don't get me wrong, it's 100% usable, but there's a very quick fill right on the end of the drum solo which is slightly truncated due to the missing data right on the end of the file. A few of the samples in the pack are like this, and there's no way I can fix em. The archive isn't corrupt, just a couple of the files within the archive.

Anyway, I resaved the file with Audition so you shouldn't have any problems using it in Recycle / FLStudio / Kontakt / whatever.

As I think I've mentioned before on here, you can get the whole Declassified Breaks Pack from my site: http://leeching.totallysucks.co.uk/declassified-breakspack/declassified-breakspack.rar or just download the one .wav from this url: http://leeching.totallysucks.co.uk/...k/Maceo_Parker_-_Tighten_Up_(Live)-resave.wav .

Have fun...

top drawer site n' thread guyz:spliff:

many, many thankz to all of the contributers here:rslayer:

now ive d/l'd this lot it makes my sample cd collection sound (lame)well below par. all those funked up srz, hatz n' kikz i woz searchin' for 'well i never':D

could any1 tell me this 1 thing? when i import loopz that have sample rate of less than 44.1khz(22 or 11) into Cubase VST on a Mac they playback at a faster speed. so i converted them to 44.1khz using a program called soundapp fat. now they sound totally 'wank'(n) with digi distortion all over the place

how do i playback the file at normal speed in the sequencer guyz?:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom