Sub Zero.................

Considering there was rumours of him being the lazy half of the original Gdub duo - he's certainly got the skills in my opinion. Fever is a big tune! Andy's being caining this for months. Huge sub bass.

Looking forward to following what dubs are being put out by this man.

I heard this aswell. Thats where original sin came from because he the other one wasn't cutting the mustard in the studio. Hes certainly upped his game! Big tune!!!

I didnt think he lived in Canada?? Im going to go out on the limb here and say that "NO" he doesn't live in Canada but i have no proof or evidence.

I didnt think he lived in Canada?? Im going to go out on the limb here and say that "NO" he doesn't live in Canada but i have no proof or evidence.

James told me he moved because other producers were biting his style in the UK.

Which didn't make much sense to me?

Last edited:
i dont get all these producers jogging on the the States, ie Twisted Individual moved to / was living in California and ive been told a few others as well

:confused:

i dont get all these producers jogging on the the States, ie Twisted Individual moved to / was living in California and ive been told a few others as well

:confused:

Nor do I mate. You'd think you'd want to stay in this country where the scene is bigger & business opportunities are just slapping you in the face!

Mind you......Fresh moved to the states a few yrs back though didn't he? And look at some of the bangers he's producing now!

If I had the money I would move abroad though.....AMSTERDAM! Peace.

Back
Top Bottom