Rifine - Light & Dark DnB Mix – Alix Perez, Synkro, Heavy1, Spectrasoul - 100% vinyl

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
In light of it being bonfire and fireworks night over the weekend, I have made a mix with tunes that contain the word 'light' or 'dark', or both in the titles. Tried to make the tracklist go ‘light-dark-light-dark’ ect even with teases to make it a little more challenging too. Hope this lights up your week a bit!

Tracklist:

Rhyming In Fives – Light Leaks (Narratives)
Sam Binga & Hyroglyphics – Dark Day (Critical)
Synkro – Fading Lights (Apollo)
Homemade Weapons & Gremlinz – After Dark (Samurai Music)
Heavy 1 & Calculon - First Light (Rubik Records)
>> Alix Perez - Dark Days (Shogun Audio) <<
Spectrasoul - Dark Hour (Critical)
>> Emperor – Made Of Light (Klax rmx) (Critical) <<
Alix Perez & Ivy Lab – The Last Light (Critical)
Sence MC, Philth & Codebreaker – After Dark (Different)
T5 - Lights Up The Darkness (Liquid V)
Dj Food - Dark Lady (Alix Perez rmx) (Ninja Tune)
>> Distance – Skys Alight (Autonomic) <<
>> Om Unit & Kromestar - Lightworkers Call (Civil Music) <<

I really like this one, man. Nice job.

Made of light remix, oh my days.

As a note to your concept. I love mixing light songs with dark ones. It can give an otherwise ethereal sounding song a different, edgier dynamic. Really fun to play around with on the decks.

Last edited:
I really like this one, man. Nice job.

Made of light remix, oh my days.

As a note to your concept. I love mixing light songs with dark ones. It can give an otherwise ethereal sounding song a different, edgier dynamic. Really fun to play around with on the decks.

Danke Danker! Glad you liked this one, and tried to do something seasonal this time. Also, I hear ya on the mixing light tunes with dark ones. I think @Jwood27 did a minimal stepper mix with a rolling tune every other one and it worked really well. It's also about finding those different styles within a music genre that gel

Danke Danker! Glad you liked this one, and tried to do something seasonal this time. Also, I hear ya on the mixing light tunes with dark ones. I think @Jwood27 did a minimal stepper mix with a rolling tune every other one and it worked really well. It's also about finding those different styles within a music genre that gel

My latest success on the mixing lightness with the dark side of the force ;)

Is mixing Alix Perez & Ivy Lab - Maiden with Zero T & Mosus - Monarch...

It's devastating!

Back
Top Bottom