Production/Music Feedback

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Benzzz, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Benzzz

Benzzz Benz

One annoying thing about this website is when you try and promote your music, and ask for people opinions on it, then people end up viewing it but then not commenting. Its not really helpful is it?

We need to be able to help each other out, give opinions and advice so that we can all achieve something?

If no one is going to give advice and opinions on tunes you try promote on the Production forum then what is the point? Because i do see alot of peoples music getting blanked and its not good.

Hope this can get sorted :)

2. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

youve got to give some feedback to get some bac mate
    i get a fair few comments on most my tunes as i try an comment on others tunes often

3. subprime

subprime Dysjoint

There's always loads to listen to so I narrow it down by: Production forum regulars, people who have given me (or everyone else) feedback, people who I know make great tunes.

as for views, they're not all forum members with posting rights. One reply per 10 views is a pretty good ratio (at best)

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

there should be a lock on the page with a plug what analyze your text and you cant leave the page, whole computer locks up unless you wrote five or more points of constructive feedback.

5. Balthazaar

Balthazaar Member

I spent 45 minutes listening and reviewing and i feel happy and now i have brain damage:teeth:

6. Sublo

Sublo Member

right! whats ur secret! haha :borat: