NICKNAME ENTERED FOR DJ COMP@THE ANIMAL RAVE@FABRIC ANNIE MAC, SCRATCH PERVERTS ANDYG

djnickname

In it for the game.
I've have been short-listed from 200+ djs and entered into the dj competition at the Animal Rave @ Fabric on the 25th.

Six finalists have 30 minutes to showcase their skills and their styles to impress the crowd and the judges. The comp will be judged by the bookings managers of the club + Annie Mac from radio 1, Andy George from radio 1 (a previous winner now on radio 1), The Scratch Perverts, Does It Offend You Yeah? and the Union djs.

One lucky winner will land themselves a residency at all the UNION events across the UK, including Sheffield, Brighton and Glasgow!!! AND A MONTHLY SET AT FABRIC!!! The winner will also be signed to UNIONdj agency and can expect to play every single major club and festival in the UK within 2 years, as well as become a resident at Ibiza Rocks in Ibiza for the dates that UNION have there this summer.

The competition will run from 8-11pm in room 3 where there will be 11 finalists playing a 20 minute set each. The winner will be announced at 11 and play an extended set in room 1 from 11:30.

If you know how passionate I am about music and what this means for me, then please please come and SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR ME!!!!

I have 20 physical tickets, so if you live near me or will be travelling up with me on the 25th I can give you one of these. If not, I have my own e-ticket which tallies up how many I’ve sold and you can purchase these online.

TICKETS AVAILABLE AT: http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_london&query=detail&event=308932&REFID=nickg

Standard tickets are £10
VIP £15

VIP TICKET HOLDERS WILL ALSO RECEIVE…

★• Priority admission
★• Quick queue
★• Entry to exclusive VIP Balcony overlooking main arena
★• Exclusive chill out area
★• Private bar service
★• Free shots and free cake for birthdays
★• Access to exclusive after show party from 3am till 4am…

★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•

THE ANIMAL RAVE @ FABRIC

★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•

WEDNESDAY 25th FEBUARY 8PM – 3AM
+ After party till 4AM

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

★TICKETS★
REALLY EARLY BIRD £6
EARLY BIRD £8
STANDARD £10
VIP £15

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
★• NEW DRINKS DEALS•★
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ALL DRINKS NOW £2.40 !!!

INCLUDING
VODKA RED BULL
VODKA & ANY MIXER
JD & ANY MIXER
GIN AND TONIC
ANY BEERS
ANY VK ALCHOPOP

(With student drinks wristband available on the night)

★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•

WARNING - EXPECT THE FASTEST SELL OUT EVER!!!
GET THEM FROM:
SHAQUILLE

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
★•WORLD FAMOUS HEADLINERS•★
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Exclusive dj sets from…

★ ANNIE MAC (BBC Radio 1) ★
★ SCRATCH PERVERTS ★
★ DOES IT OFFEND YOU YEAH? ★
★ ANDY GEORGE (BBC Radio 1) ★

Prepare to be part of an atmosphere like nothing you have ever experienced before!!! As RADIO 1’s femme fatale ANNIE MAC brings her incredible 2 HOUR SHOW to the main stage @ Fabric – its time to scream at the top of your lungs!!! Then raise your hands for the world famous SCRATCH PERVERTS as they blow the roof off with the biggest basslines and mash-ups on the planet! And finally go absolutely insane as the award wining lords of electro-rock DOES IT OFFEND YOU YEAH? - touch down for 2 hours of indie and dance anthems!!!

+ A VERY SPECIAL SURPRISE GUEST! (can you guess who?)

★UNIONdjs★ (return from supporting PENDULUM & BASEMENT JAXX!)
★MACPHERSON★

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
★• ROOM 1 – THE LAZER DOME •★
TXT YOUR MESSAGE ON THE NIGHT TO SEE IT WRITTEN BY 5 MASSIVE 3D LASERS IN THE MAIN ARENA!

As the music builds, every single light goes out and the arena is plunged into darkness… THICK FOG descends on the room and 2000 people scream and raise their hands in the pitch black! Then 5 MASSIVE 3D LAZERS explode – cutting incredible 3D images and messages from the crowd into the fog and the dark! The scale of the production in this arena will be MIND BENDING - a truly unique experience that you will never forget!!!

THE WORLDS MOST POWERFUL INTERACTIVE 3D LAZERS
(which project 3D visuals and write messages txted in by the crowd!)
EUROPES LARGEST FOG MACHINE
LONDONS LARGEST SNOWBALL FIGHT
ANIMAL FACE PAINTING
GIANT INFLATABLE ANIMALS
ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE GENERATORS
INSANE SPECIAL EFFECTS!
VIBRATING ‘BODYSONIC’ DANCEFLOOR
THE WORLDS MOST POWERFUL SOUNDSYSTEM
1000’s OF FREE GLOWSTICKS
INCREDIBLE STROBE MACHINES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
★• ROOM 2 - THE BOUNCY CASTLE ARENA•★
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

As things get very crazy in arena 2 – A MASSIVE BOUNCY CASTLE will be lowered into the centre of the huge arena! Leap, bounce, jump, fall, stumble and crash around with friends as each new awesome tune kicks in! This is a first for London – so prepare to go completely insane!

GIANT BOUNCY CASLE
FAIRGROUND STALLS
MASSIVE UNION DISCO BALLS
CUDDLY TOY PETTING ZOO
HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS
ELEPHANTS TRUNK CONGA LINE
INDIANA JONES FREE DRINK TREASURE HUNT
KING KONG VOLLEYBALL CONTEST
ARCTIC ICE POLE LOLLYS
GIANT SNAKES AND LADDERS

★• ROOM 3 - THE REPTILE HOUSE •★

With more free stuff than you can possibly shake a snake at, the reptile house will be full of surprises, pay it a visit and see what you walk out with!

FREE JELLY SNAKES
FREE FRESH FRUIT
FREE ANIMAL COOKIES
FREE ANIMAL FACEMASKS
FREE TIGER TEETH
FREE CHOCOLATE BANANAS
+ more LOTS ANIMALISTIC INSANITY!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
★• ROOM 4 - THE JUNGLE VIP AREA •★

Hosted by THE SNAKEMEN
(Star of MTV, ITV, NUTS TV, Channel 4 & E4....)

These insane guys have traveled all around the world for 10 years performing their incredible snake show! They have every type of snake imaginable – for you to meet, touch, hold and wrap around your shoulders – if you dare!

★SEE THE INCREDIBLE SNAKEMEN LIVE SHOW

★HAVE YOUR PHOTO TAKEN WITH A HUGE ANACONDA AROUND YOUR NECK IN OUR JUNGLE PHOTOBOOTH.

THE SNAKEMEN WILL BE PERFORMING… EXCLUSIVELY FOR VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY!

VIP TICKET HOLDERS WILL ALSO RECIEVE…

★• Priority admission
★• Quick queue
★• Entry to exclusive VIP Balcony overlooking main arena
★• Exclusive chill out area
★• Private bar service
★• Free shots and free cake for birthdays
★• Access to exclusive after show party from 3am till 4am…

★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•

WARNING THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT QUICKLY!!!!!
– GET TICKETS RIGHT NOW from
SHAQUILLE

★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•

★TICKETS★
REALLY EARLY BIRD £6
EARLY BIRD £8
STANDARD £10
VIP £15

★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•

Attachments

• n50605907899_916.jpg
    n50605907899_916.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Re: NICKNAME ENTERED FOR DJ COMP@THE ANIMAL RAVE@FABRIC ANNIE MAC, SCRATCH PERVERTS A

Nice one bro.

Re: NICKNAME ENTERED FOR DJ COMP@THE ANIMAL RAVE@FABRIC ANNIE MAC, SCRATCH PERVERTS A

There's to be 11 finalists now. 20 minute sets. I'll let you know what time I'm on on Monday when the setlist comes through.

>>>COMP UPDATE<<<

I'm gonna be on in the second half of the competition after half nine. Be sure to get there for the beginning to check out all of the competition, as I'm sure you will find loads of other amazing dj's showcasing themselves as some of the freshest talent!!!

Comp finishes at 11 and after that, you get to see the winner play an extended set in room 1, followed buy Annie Mac, The Scratch Perverts, Does This Offend You Yeah? and a surprise guest from France?... in no particular order.

Room 2 has a giant bouncy castle in it for some reason¬?¬ but I'm sure it'll serve its purpose, and there's also loads of exotic animals up on the balcony for your strangling pleasure.

Should have you tucked up in bed by 12:30 for those of you who can't manage on less than seven hours sleep, and for of those of you who really don't care, clubs open till 3, 4 if you VIP.

So please come down and show you support the future of your clubbing scene!!!

HIT ME BACK WITH SOME RESPONSE!!!!

Hey. I'm on at 11:20 if anyone cares. Comp starts at 8pm tomorrow.

10-11 in room 2 catch myself the dj wizz!

this guy can mix on 3 decks like a fucking badman!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom