New RAM signings

Can't see audio signing exclusively tho it does actually say he exclusive although the other 2 it says it

Oa5O7Uy.jpg

:confused:

Hard to keep an overview of who is still with them. Feels like they are adding 5 people per year or something... Can't say I've been buying lots of Ram recently. Intrigued to hear that tune. Fair play if they manage to keep the release frequency up. Would be nice to finally see a new Culture Shock single, I Remember was so long ago.

Culture Shock just doesn't enjoy his own music enough. He said that to me when I saw him at Fabric. He doesn't like Piano Dark... How many people have been waiting for it yet the producer dislikes it?! Surely it's his job (sort of) to release music. RAM sign people on album deals right? When was Culture Shocks signing? Audio will have an album out before Culture Shock!

I do like Audio but I cant see his sound fitting to the Ram type style if that makes any sense we will see. Don't know the others

I do like Audio but I cant see his sound fitting to the Ram type style if that makes any sense we will see. Don't know the others

You could say RAM have a sound, I agree that DC Loadstar Hamilton MV and even Andy have a similar heavy sound. But then theres JM.. Frankee...CS & Chords are similar to an extent. But do you not think every label puts out diverse music? Audio has his own sound, as does everyone.

well we will have to wait and see

I know a Ram track when I hear it ;)

Last edited:
I find this very interesting...Stealth was obvious, Bensely is outta the blue, and Audio signing is very interesting to me. I thought he was Virus through-and-through...what will be good though is more vinyl from his album (hopefully), Virus missed a trick with pressing some of the wrong tunes on the last one (they should go to jail for not pressing Mudshark IMO)

Don't really get to hear Andy sets tbh

but im sure the next nightlife cd in 2016 will be sick :teeth:

Seen Ram signing Audio coming from a mile away, mentioned it in a thread a few months back. With Ram's recent output I don't see it being a problem tbh

You could say RAM have a sound, I agree that DC Loadstar Hamilton MV and even Andy have a similar heavy sound. But then theres JM.. Frankee...CS & Chords are similar to an extent. But do you not think every label puts out diverse music? Audio has his own sound, as does everyone.

I'm still sure that Workout was ghosted by Mind Vortex and Haunting by Wilkinson...

- - - Updated - - -

What about gridlok n prolix.

I can't see them signing for ram.

Back
Top Bottom