MISTA SFX - NIGHTMARES

hey dude.
wow really nicely done- liking the drum work.
if i had to be critical i would maybe change the snare later on in the tune to a tougher one (less clap).
very nice indeed.
peace

That screech thing is aweful. Bass is cool. I am not digging the clap to much. Cant wait to hear the whole track.

Yes mate ive taken that out now n replaced it with something with a lower pitch rather than high pitched. The claps are stayin tho coz never done a track with claps. Might layer a snare over it with more body but the clap is gonna be the main sound

Try moving your staring point of your clap back a few mili secs when you mix it with the snare. The results could be quite pleasant.

I think this tune has a lot of potential mate! The bassline sounds great - but it needs more going on in it to make it special. I would maybe try automating in some groovy and nasty filter work or whatever... The drums arent bad at all could use a little work.
Keep at this one though and another tip - start thinking more about the intro for the tune and exactly what you need for the drop will become more apparent as you develop the feel for the tune!

Cheers

I aint even started an intro if im honest m8 as its gonna need some thought coz of the nature of the tune. I keep tinkering with the drums n bass and tryin different things. Theres a few ideas im gonna try n that includes call n response type sounds to work with the bass. Thanks m8

Back
Top Bottom