MIDI Keyboard

Both. I want Sennheisers but I don't know what's best for my price range.

All senns are pretty decent. Production is always a bit dodgy on headphones, as most budget phones have bassboosts etc. So you would need something with the flattest response possible. There was a thread a while back about headphone...

Okay.. Another quick question. I'm using Massive and my laptop keyboard to see what the synth sounds like, but whenever I change something in Massive I have to click back on the pattern for my keyboard to work again... how do I get it so I dont have to click back on the pattern to hear what it sounds like?

I'm using FL Studio, so I've got Massive up and I'm tweaking the OSC, Filters etc and pressing my keyboard keys to hear what it sounds like. But for some reason once I change anything in Massive, and I press my keyboard keys, I can't hear anything (nothing happens) so I have to click my mouse on the pattern/playlist in FL Studio then it'll work again (I can hear notes when I press my keyboard). I don't want to have to keep doing that, I want it to keep working so I can press keys, listen, and change things at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom