Bass LowPass Weekender // 4-6 November 2011 // Camber Sands, East Sussex

Yeah man in groups of 4-8, 2 of you have to share the double sofa bed though lol, but not much sleeping happens, and we took decks and speakers with us last time too.

Hey mods can I start another thread in waffle for this, I know some heads in there would like this and I have only just noticed it 3 weeks later lol, really need to pay more attention to what has been stickied!

Dnbforum will be hosting the official forums for the Lowpass festival. If you could leave your questions till then, it would be appreciated.

I've just started creating the forums today, which will go live very soon!

Thanks mate (y)

anyone who wants to share what Challet? im just going to mate, and the smallest you can book beds for 4 people. really do not want to pay for everything and eventyl not get people to share and distribute it to all my friends.

anyone who wants to share what Challet? im just going to mate, and the smallest you can book beds for 4 people. really do not want to pay for everything and eventyl not get people to share and distribute it to all my friends.

People who sell WoW gold dont have any mates stop lying.

Iv heard this has been cancelled. Not enough tickets sold I imagine, I thought this would happen as they started advertising it really late. A shame, hope they try again next year but better organised!

Back
Top Bottom