Liquid piano samples

blend107

Koherent
Hey guys,
Can anyone fire me any ideas as to where I can find some nice piano chords / melodies for use in liquid tunes? Obviously I've been searching through old tunes and I've looked through Looperman a bit but I was just wondering if anyone here had any suggestions as to where they hunt for theirs or if I missed any obvious places to look.
Nice one!

On YouTube there is a channel called vinyl frontier they have a variety of clips from old records you might find something useful :)

Piano Samples, my go to is digging through my Jazz collection and ripping the holy hell out of them. Other than that start digging through youtube for old jazz records as more often than not there is a Piano Solo. I'm particularly fond of Roy Hargroves older albums as I've taken many a sax and trombone pieces from.

This might be a little out there but a lot of Movie and Video Game soundtracks have beautiful melodies that I can't keep myself from. Twilight over Thanalan from Final Fantasy is one such thing (YouTube it and you'll see what I mean by the piano)

I'd definitely also recommend Villem's sample pack as he has a great folder of Pads that I have resampled many'o time.

EDIT // I forgot to mention if you have Kontakt download this piano (http://ivyaudio.com/Piano-in-162) I've used this a bunch and in the higher octaves it sounds very clean and with a splash of reverb it's just right!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom