Just ordered iscratch mixlive digital vinyl system. Coupla questions.

I just pulled all the files off my cd and zipped em up and uploaded em for you.

http://www.zshare.net/download/979785438e780af3/

Anyone got any more info on getting it working with traktor scratch? as im still having problems.

Hey man, i can't that link to work. i bought mine second hand and i don't have the cd packet with the activation code. any chance you could upload that again? have you got yours workin with virtual dj or traktor since?

Ive moved house now, and the cd is back at my mums place with all my other crap. I'll be going over to pick my car up in the next day or so, so sit tight and i'll grab the disc again.

Ive moved house now, and the cd is back at my mums place with all my other crap. I'll be going over to pick my car up in the next day or so, so sit tight and i'll grab the disc again.

Do you have a link for this? Would be greatly appreciated, lost mine! :(

Is it possible to use i scratch hardware?

I have mix live hardware and demo of Traktor 1.2.4 but can't get any sound out of it. I have followed this thread but its unclear whether it worked or not for you guys.

Is it possible to use i scratch hardware?

I have mix live hardware and demo of Traktor 1.2.4 but can't get any sound out of it. I have followed this thread but its unclear whether it worked or not for you guys.

To get the hardware to work properly with Traktor, you have to have 1.2.7 (Scratch) and buy a pair of MK1 Vinyl or cds!

Is there anyone out there that can help. Me with a copy of the i-scratch mixlive software and activation. Key. I got a second hand I-scratch mixlive sound card and time codes with no software as I was told it will work with virtual dj but virtual dj does not re ognise the mixlive timecode. Any help would be mega appreciated

Back
Top Bottom