icicle - under the ice..

Yeah Dreadnaught is a top tune, but I didn't buy it just because It got so rinsed before it even came out, not just this tune it's happened with either, remember Fresh-heavyweight being the same, still much looking forward to Icicles album though.

that tune shouldn't be touched imo, its perfect as it is

this ^^ a remix would just be trying to fix a problem that isn't there!

As for the vinyl as long as nausea gets on ther I'll be satisfied, will probably just buy the cd anyway tbc

There are dozens of tracks (songs), which were already awesome, yet being properly remixed and made another sick tunes. And despite the fact I absolutely love the original, I would really love to see someone like Noisia remixing it. Imagine the different approach they may bring into the game ^^

i'm sure it would be interesting to see what can be done with it, personally i doubt it could be improved without losing the vibe that makes it such a good tune, but if it's done i'd be willing to eat my words

I agree it will most likely be Spartan, would like to hear noisia remix hang on though, always prefered this side to spartan.

if anything id like to see what could be done with weak moments / echoes, that could be interesting

I agree it will most likely be Spartan, would like to hear noisia remix hang on though, always prefered this side to spartan.

this.
although I'm not sure if i'd like Noisia to mess around with it because the beauty is in it's ability to just roll on 'tru.
but if they did some steppy micro-organism business with it, there's possibility of bricks beings shat

Back
Top Bottom