I have to say.. the sickest tune I have heard in a long way has to be..

Turns out they started using Fruity Loops on their 3rd album "Uprising" the one with "Morning Light"...

Amazing... I guess I should look into fruity loops some more huh...LOL...

I'm just thinking in terms of #1 recording audio... and #2. EQ'ing abilities...

Or would you just create the tracks in FL then transport those tracks to another prog to engineer?

Rewire or something?

~ meta

metaverse said:
Turns out they started using Fruity Loops on their 3rd album "Uprising" the one with "Morning Light"...

Amazing... I guess I should look into fruity loops some more huh...LOL...

I'm just thinking in terms of #1 recording audio... and #2. EQ'ing abilities...

Or would you just create the tracks in FL then transport those tracks to another prog to engineer?

Rewire or something?

~ meta
I'm not sure why you're still looking to 'jump out' of FLStudio? FLS can do EQ with it's native EQ, or you can use the Waves bundle or whatever VSTi you choose to install. There is no immediate need to Rewire or export to another sequencer, FLS has been proven to have a decent sound engine.

I'd stick to SoundForge for recording and editing audio before use in a tune, once I'm happy with it, it's thrown into FLS as part of the current project.

Spor uses FLStudio too, you have to admit, he is pretty darn impressive too!

Any way, back to the tune, it's not bad, good to hear the Concord Dawn boys back in action.

you go out to elements at the phoenix much? If you don't you should stop out...always a good time, solid crowd and the system there is loud and clear. D-Bridge is gonna be playing up there tomorrow!

I'm more concerned about when this is coming out on vinyl! I've not heard anything about this track coming out before 2006, I must email Metalheadz and ask them, very politely, to get it the fuck out :D

Maybe it's part of the winter campaign (which they kicked off with MDZ.06)...

Back
Top Bottom