Hospitality @ Matter 8th January 2010

I thought the last hospitality at matter was the best one so far. Beardyman was awesome. Danny Byrds set was big & Cyantific did what Cyantific always does. Ed Rush to finish was a great way to end.

Cant wait for this. Friction & Cyantific are always awesome and I do rate Danny Byrd very highly especially for tune selection, really mixes it up. His first tune at the last night at matter was Atlantis and covered all sub genres. Double drops and a great tune selection, what more to people want?

Havent actually reached a hospitality @ matter yet, can someone draw comparisons against the old days at heaven...

Don't really want to go considering I am not an avid fan of ram @ matter, but this lineup + hospitality vibes I hope can make up for

Wheres the new talent at?

The only inspiring thing coming out of hospital nowadays is the russian crew...

Massively mistaken.. medschool has some serious business forthcoming, new LP coming out with much better tunes than that "future sound of russia".

Does anyone have a spare ticket to this?

I stupidly brought 2 forgetting that someone else wanted to come!! They have sold out now.
I see they are going on ebay but they are about £35 which is stupid money seen as its more than double the price of a ticket originally!

who's actually going to this then? first time seeing Friction, i hope he doesnt play too many obvious tunes and mixes it up abit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom